Colenso Screen Services is the sole supplier of PolyOne Wilflex™ Screen Printing Inks, in the UK. Wilflex focuses on total ink-room management, providing the most efficient, cost-effective environment possible to help you win in competitive marketplaces. These inks are more than just textile inks.
The Wilflex brand of inks emerged in the early 1960’s as screen printing on t-shirts gained popularity for self-expression allowing the Wilflex brand to gain global recognition. Wilflex continued to make history twenty years later, when it provided design freedom allowing hundreds of color options with the introduction of the first plastisol mixing system. Another first for the textile printing industry was the introduction of automated ink dispensing equipment in the early 1990’s. The Wilflex DispenseMaster™ continues to excel in the global market by providing efficiency driven and automated solutions in today’s leading print shops. Ink room solutions now also includes IMS3.0, a cloud based software providing formula and inventory management for the entire family of PANTONE® approved Wilflex color mixing systems.
NON-PHTHALATE PLASTISOL INKS
No matter where on the globe or the size of the screen print shop, Wilflex Epic inks lead the industry in product innovation, application techniques, education, compliance, and quality behind the brand.
The Epic Series of Non-Phthalate Plastisol Inks
Our development teams focus on regional and global needs for improved product design and performance. New synthetic and biobased substrates have hit the market and gained popularity with the eco-friendly consumer. We are always on the look out for what the next trend will be. Fashion trends are hard to predict, but one thing for certain, screen printers depend on Wilflex to lead the way.
Our Wilflex Epic product groups include:
- Color Mixing Systems
- White Inks
- Special Effects
- Premixed Colors
- Solutions for Polyester Printing
- Transfer Inks
WILFLEX™ EPIC WHITE INKS
Wide variety of white ink products to ensure you can always find the right ink to fill your needs.
WILFLEX™ EPIC COLOUR MIXING SYSTEMS
Wilflex™ Epic Color Solutions: a simple, cost-effective way to achieve PANTONE® simulations
WILFLEX™ POLYESTER SOLUTIONS
Solutions for printing on polyester
WILFLEX™ SPECIAL EFFECTS INKS
Create equalizers, glitters, shimmers, glow in the dark or your own custom prints.
WILFLEX™ OFF THE SHELF COLOURS
A proven technology platform available for a range of specialty products and applications.
WILFLEX™ TRANSFER INKS
Designed to maximize creativity and productivity for hot split, hot peel and cold peel transfers.
WILFLEX™ EPIC INK ADDITIVES
Ink additives designed to modify product performance,
meet your specific job requirements and assist
your creative efforts.
WILFLEX™ EPIC ARMOR LC LOW CURE UNDER BASE
Wilflex™ EPIC Armor LC is a low curing ink under-base designed to provide a barrier for aggressive migratory dyes.
WILFLEX™ OASIS WATER BASED INKS
Get to know our softer side….
Wilflex™ Oasis is a complete line of textile water based inks designed to meet the needs of screen printers around the world. From high opaque, soft hand inks to contemporary fashion driven effects, Wilflex Oasis™ brings together superior technology, world-wide distribution and the best technical support team in the business. Printing with Wilflex Oasis inks means more open screen time, reduced waste and soft, vibrant, durable prints, all whilst meeting regulatory requirements and optimizing production.
The Wilflex Oasis family of inks includes the 4 base chemistries:
- Wilflex Oasis Intense Series offers more than traditional high solids aqueous systems. Brilliant color reproduction, a tack free surface plus improved cure properties are the desired properties in Simpli5 terms, Performance on Press overall Look and Feel of the garment.
- Wilflex Oasis Hydrate is a high solids system designed to create a plastisol look without PVC or phthalates. It has a soft hand-feel and a very smooth finish that delivers a better drape than plastisol and designed applications on 100% cotton and some cotton/polyester blends, when bleed resistance is not required. Express version of Hydrate available for enhanced cure properties and increased productivity.
- Wilflex Oasis Hydrosoft Inks produce traditional soft hand prints on white and light colored garments, exhibiting excellent fine detail and strong color development. Express version of Hydrosoft provides improved cure properties and increased productivity.
- Wilflex Oasis Discharge inks are activated with Oasis Discharge Activator to remove the dye on dischargeable cotton fabrics, producing exceptional results with bright color development and a soft hand-feel on dark substrates.
Color mixing capabilities of the Oasis systems include the standard Wilflex Oasis Pigment Concentrate color palette. Designed to cover the color spectrum to match any custom or brand color, Wilflex Oasis bases and pigment concentrates are available in IMS3.0, our unique cloud-based Ink Mixing Software.
- All series provide mixing components in a pigment and base system.
- 17 high strength Wilflex Oasis pigment concentrates, designed for bright color development.
- Consistent, low viscosity across all pigments for easy handling.
WILFLEX™ OASIS POLYESTER SOLUTIONS
Innovative bleed blocker products that combats the most difficult dye migration.
WILFLEX™ OASIS WHITE & BLACK
Three Wilflex Oasis base chemistries are available
as stand alone white ink products.
WILFLEX™ OASIS COLOUR
Enjoy endless color possibilities with Wilflex Oasis
Mixing bases and Pigment Concentrates.
NON-PVC PLASTISOL INKS
Wilflex™ One is the latest innovation for printers and brand owners needing non-pvc plastisol inks that perform to rigorous testing and aesthetic requirements in the market today. Wilflex One works as hard as you do! Just like a sprinter or a long distance marathon runner, this system is ready for any size production run, even in the harshest environments. Formulated without PVC, Wilflex One still prints and cures like a traditional plastisol, giving you the freedom to perform.
Vector or half-tone, athletic or fashion printing – Wilflex One is the solution. From the wide range of print applications and design capabilities, Wilflex One delivers a complete solution to the printer seeking a non-PVC premium system.
WILFLEX™ ONE WHITE INKS
We’ve made choosing the correct white ink easy with Wilflex One.
WILFLEX™ ONE COLOUR SYSTEM MX
See our extensive color range formulated to meet today’s ever-changing market trends.
WILFLEX™ ONE POLYESTER SOLUTIONS
Attain high-performance bleed resistance, prevent
dye migration with these solutions for polyester.
WILFLEX™ ONE CLEAR INKS
Learn how to enhance the look and feel of any print with this versatile clear.
WILFLEX™ ONE PANTONE® APPROVED
2,000 PANTONE® color formulations loaded in the Ink Mixing Software (IMS 3.0) system
CHOOSE THE RIGHT WHITE INK FOR YOUR SCREEN PRINTING WITH THE WILFLEX™ ‘SELECT-A-GUIDE’
Choosing the right white ink for your screen printing can be complex. Wilflex™ ‘Select-a-Guide’ enables you to determine the correct ink based on a number of factors.
When it comes to white inks, there is no “magic in a bucket.” Different applications or fabrics will require different whites, which is why Wilflex™ offers a wide variety of white ink products to ensure you can always find the right ink to fill your needs. Our Select-a-guide is designed to help you choose the right ink!
Click on the link to find your perfect white ink http://selectaguide.com
- WILFLEX™ EPIC NON-PHTHALATE PLASTISOL INKS
- Wilflex™ Epic White Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Color Mixing Solutions
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System MX
- Wilflex™ EPIC Rio Non-Phthalate Color Mixing System
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC Colorants
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC Specialty
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System Bases
- Wilflex™ Epic Color Mixing Systems EQ
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System Equalizers
- Wilflex™ Epic Polyester Solutions
- Wilflex™ Epic Top Score Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Special Effects Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Clear Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Metallics, Shimmers and Glitters
- Wilflex™ Epic Special Applications
- Wilflex™ Epic Texture Bases